Sunday 29 July 2007

at may P.S. pala ako.. ^^

one post here in my blog was commented by one of my inspirations in writing again. Her name is Katrina. ^^ at ung sinabi niya e maxadong maganda at inspiring at totoo na utang ko na di man lang un i-post at ishare.. so eto na po un.. ^^

katrina said... 1. holding back doesn't always mean na hindi na yun 'love.' sometimes, "true" love has to wait, specially for God's chosen ones [that's us]. God's plan and timing are perfect, kaya if He keeps you from a relationship now, doesn't mean na He'll hold it away from you forever. Share ko sa'yo yung part sa isang book na nabasa ko which really struck me:
"The questions of when and with whom we pursue a relationship can be confusing and uncomfortable. Most of us would prefer not to face them. Walking by faith isn't our idea of fun. We want the discomfort and risk removed. Before we make a move, we want God to make the situation crystal clear. Do you see the problem? Our mindset is: "God, tell me WHO, tell me HOW, tell me WHEN - and then I'll trust You." What God wants us to see is that if He did this, our trust wouldn't be real. We want a definitive answer so we won't feel vulnerable, weak and dependent on Him. But guess what? We ARE vulnerable, weak and dependent on Him. And it's only when we realize our true condition that God can demonstrate His strength and love on our behalf."
-Joshua Harris, Boy meets Girl

She did not need to convince me.. She just helped me cleared my mind and be strong in my resolve ^^ tama ba un english ko? weheheheh..

Thanks, Kat. And yes, as for us, let's continue serving the Lord our only God. ^^

'ja matta ne' ^^

No comments: