Tuesday 22 May 2007

at nang matapos ang C2

"Regret is always in the end.."


And so they say.


I won't dawdle anymore.. just wanna write to my blog before I get a sleep..[late na rito.. may early class pa ko tom]
I had just finished my C2 exams. I had one hour and a half to answer 10 questions with a + b + c + d +....+ 'n' in it. It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes and i-did-not-bother-to-know-anymore seconds to finished answering the test paper. I don't usually skip any questions even if i don't know the answer but on that time, I did. I tried to answer the last 2 questions which were worth of 20 points but I really didn't have a clue on what to write or how to solve it. Reason? I did not finished revising the last 3 chapters of the C2 book. I didn't have any clue at all, honestly. First time, I think, I experienced to do something that I didn't have any idea at all.At all.

My verdict to the test? The test was partly easy. And to the geniuses around me, I think it was just a breeze. I thought I could get an A, even A*, but thanks to the last two questions, I am now worrying of even getting a passing grade. If I will get a C, I'll be up on the clouds. That's how I see my status right now.. heheh. I cannot ask God to give me an A now, can I? He does miracles, all right, but for me, I think we have to deserve them before we can get one. God is good and kind.. He is a loving father so He will not, ever, allow His children to just get what they want without working hard and learning real from it. This is my opinion.

So do I have regrets? Regretting that I did something not really worthwhile instead of revising the last 3 chapters? As of now, I can honestly say 'No.' I don't know if I will feel that way when I receive the results one month from now. Maybe yes. Maybe still no. I prefer the latter. I don't really want to regret anything. Feeling ko kase, tinatanggihan ko ang mga biyaya na ipinagkakaloob Niya sa akin. And I don't like it. I also don't want to blame. As long as I can, I don't want to blame anything or anyone if things just didn't went right, the way I wanted them to be, or the way I planned. Of course, I can get really disappointed, but I cannot change the past..We should just have to learn from it. And try to be truly glad and contented in the present and also try to do some more mistakes.^^ And use the things we learned in the near future to make our future brighter [waahhh... sobrang idealist ako ano..] Well, ganon talaga weh. The key word is learn. And be thankful He has given that oppurtunity to us. That is all there is to it. Right?

I hope after a month, when my C2 fate is revealed, I still have this wonderful feeling..


oh yeah, before i forgot, ill try to change it. HA! if ever that C2 will make me sad, ill make sure my remaining subjects are going to cheer me up. <> ^_^

No comments: