Monday 7 May 2007


Seaside calls..

Just by hearing your voice already made my day

I was happy for a while til I come to lay

Here in my bed I finally come to realized

You are my love, my joy, my tears

The most bittersweet sorrow I’ve ever felt

Like a star I can admire from afar but never could reach

No matter how long I gaze on upon this cold lonely night

Yet a star that brings me hope and smiles

And continues to be my companion this entire lonely night

But when the sun rises up in the east, your light is gone

It’s already another day, dreams are of the past

That spiteful rays outshines my dearest

So I struggle for another waking moment

secretly waiting for your shine

set upon me once again

Greets the moon with tender gay

Let me see your light again, my dearest star

And let tomorrow be for tomorrows

Until I wake up

Wake me up , wake me up

No comments: